Terms & Conditions
In placing an order with Natural Inspirations you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these terms and conditions. All purchases are subject to UK law.
Every effort is made to keep this website fully functional at all times. However, Natural Inspirations takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We hope that you will be delighted with your purchase. However, should you wish to return any items, for a refund or exchange, please notify us within 48 hours and return the goods, within 7 days, in a re-saleable condition and in their original packaging at your expense.
- Personalised items cannot be returned, unless faulty.
- Goods should be returned to Natural Inspirations, 110 St Mary Street, Weymouth. DT4 8DE.
- Postage and packing costs are not refundable unless they are faulty.
- Please obtain a proof of postage.
- Natural Inspirations is not responsible for returned items which fail to reach us.
- If we have your items in stock we will endeavour to despatch them to you within 7 days of receiving payment. However, please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- Delivery will be made by either Royal Mail or our courier service. If goods arrive damaged or faulty you must not accept or sign for them and inform the courier of this fact, they will be returned to us and we will make the necessary enquiries with the courier as to the reason for this.
- If there is no one available to accept delivery a call card will be left and it will be your responsibility to contact the courier to arrange redelivery, if this is not done within 7 days the goods will be returned to us and you will incur a further delivery charge if we need to resend.
- For delivery within the UK mainland we charge just £3.50, regardless of the size of your order. Spend over £30 and delivery is free! For Ireland, Channel Islands and anywhere outside the UK mainland we will be happy to give a quotation for delivery.
- Special/bespoke orders will be quoted for delivery charges at the time of order.
Portrayal of products
- While every effort has been made to portray items accurately, slight variations may occur.
- All measurements quoted are approximate and the reproduction of colours is as accurate as photographic and publishing processes will allow.
- All items are subject to availability.
- We will inform you as soon as possible if goods you have ordered are not available. We will offer alternative options or refund payment in full.
- We are very keen to receive comments from our customers. If you think we can improve any aspect of our service or you have any questions or comments with regard to our products we would be happy to hear from you. Please fill in the form on our contact page.
- All copyright, design rights and other intellectual property rights in our designs and products (and in the images, text and design of this website) are and will always remain the property of Natural Inspirations. Any infringements of these rights are totally prohibited.
Natural Inspirations may change this policy from time to time by updating this web page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes that are made. This policy is effective as of June 2011.
Your personal information
We will not sell, distribute, publish or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Natural Inspirations, 110 St Mary Street, Weymouth. DT4 8DE.
If you believe that any information we are have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please do not hesitate to write or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will amend are records accordingly.